Write us for advert placement at firstname.lastname@example.org
Majority of people out there lack some basic rules to observe in the kitchen. Even to the least of all the Utensils and Fruits and so on..
But below are very important tips we got for you to practice as you visit your kitchen every morning afternoon and evening
- If you keep a piece of blotting paper at the bottom of the container, it will keep biscuits fresh for a longer time.
- Avoid the use of butter. It it is essential to use, use a butter containing low saturated fat or with plant stanols which avoid absorption of cholesterol by our body.
- Apply mashed banana over a burn on your body for cooling effect.
- Make a small hole in the egg by piercing a pin before boiling it. You will be able to remove its skin very easily.
- Apply some lemon juice on the cut surface of the apple to avoid browning. They will look fresh for a longer time.
- To keep celery fresh for a long time, wrap it in aluminium foil and place in the refrigerator
- Put some boric powder in kitchen in corners and other places. Cockroaches will leave your house.
- To chop dry fruits, place them in fridge for half an hour before cutting. Taking the fruits out and cut them with a hot knife and dip it in hot water before cutting.
- Immerse the egg in a pan of cool salted water. If it sinks, it is fresh; if it rises to the surface, it is certainly quite old.
- Avoid deep frying. Substitute deep frying with stir frying or even bake. Don`t pour the oil, but make a habit of spraying the oil in utensil for cooking. Heat the utensil first, then add oil. This way oil spreads well. You will use less oil this way.
- If the lemon or lime is hard, put it in warm water for 5-10 minutes to make it easier for squeeze.
- To avoid crying, cut the onions into two parts and place them in water for 15 minutes before chopping them.
- Don`t store potatoes and onions together.
- Don`t throw away the rice water after cooking Use it to make soup
- Use non-stick utensils. Use thick bottom utensils. They get uniformly heated. For electric stoves, use flat bottom utensils.
- Wipe the blades of greasy knives with a peeled lemon. Then wash under running water. The greasiness will disappear.
- You can eliminate tedious cleaning of the shelves of your kitchen cabinets if you line them with old newspapers. Just discard and replace with fresh ones.
- Use a wooden spatula to stir dishes like halwa, etc. while cooking, to avoid scratching of utensils. Besides it will be easier on the hands too.
- To unmould chilled dishes quickly, dip container halfway into hot water for a few seconds and then unmould.
- Always use a standard set of measuring instruments for your cooking. This will save a lot of time on approximations, and additions-deletions. Also it will avoid searching for measuring gadgets at the last moment.
We hope this tips above will strick your mind at the point when you need to use them.